Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Sherlock and Jude and me.

I have just come home from Sherlock, loved it, LOVED IT AND LOVED JUDE LAW. Yes  really enjoyed this movie, and Holmes fan that I am, it didn't bother me at all, I like the direction that Guy Richie took, Robert Downey is brilliant and so is the rest of the cast. I think that the casting of the smaller roles is more important than the stars because they can make a movie great even if the stars are useless, and the actors are all wonderful, I wasn't around in 19th C London of course but the movie looked just right as if you could even smell the place. So big thumbs up, only grumble is it is a bit long, I personally needed to go to the loo, but it was so exciting I had to stay in my seat, no mean feat considering the medication I take , hopefully that wasn't to much information for you. Good day to you all.   Aunt Bee.

No comments:

Post a Comment