Monday, December 14, 2009

I like to bake on a Sunday

Made some cookies, note, not biscuits as the recipe is American,  I have to hide the chocolate chips so I hide them in plain sight and so far they haven't been found in the hot chocolate tin with the delicious name Heaven. The cookies are from the recipezaar.com site recipe #358411 and it is the best recipe for CC cookies.These are yummy you can play around with the chocolate chips, dark, milk or white or a combination.Homemade garlic mayo, haven't got a recipe I just throw it together and it comes out great and it is very garlicky.Free range eggs we get from a colleague of Basil's 18 for $6.50, their is no doubt in my mind that there is a huge difference between free range and battery hen eggs and these eggs are delicious. I like to bake on a Sunday it is very relaxing before the working week begins. AJ it would appear has a job, it will be confirmed tomorrow, he would work almost full-time for the holidays, thats till the 2nd Febuary, and then work part-time around his school hours. I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed and if it helps my eyes. Aunt Bee.

No comments:

Post a Comment