Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Bag finished, not a good picture I know but no-one (boys) wouldn't model it, funnily enough. I have wool for crocheting in it, tried to do a ripple scarf but although the first 2 rows were good, it went pear shaped on the next 2,  I didn't end up with enough stitches. So I'm contemplating doing a more basic stitch style scarf.After seeing so many UJ flag bags, cushions, I decide I can do that with the NZ flag, and here is my bag. It is the first and hopefully not the last, it took ages as there was no pattern of course, and it is a little on the big side because I had to put the stars on, note the stars should be more spaced out. I felt a little spaced out after finishing it, but it's good for work. It doesn't matter where you are in the world, the cat will always finds what ever your working on, to sleep . We are cat people, as my sister Tess is a dog person, their dog died  while they were on holiday in Oz, 2 weeks ago. He was a lovely dog and it was a shock, but as she told the house minders at least they didn't come home to be told one of our ancient parents, who live in her back garden, had died. She has a good sense of humour, but I know they  will miss Toby and I can't see Tess's husband dragging her around the park each morning for exercise.The Christmas tree is up and with help from the Beastie brothers, who had maintained they were to old to help with the tree this year. I just told them to do it or live with my anger, threats still work, but I don't know for how long. It has been a very warm day, well stinking hot actually and because I'm still on my get fit and lose some weight before I see the Dr. again before Christmas. I am doing another class that makes 3 aweek. It's ZUMBA yes! I am going to look 30 years younger, have abs, have a navel ring, wear skimpy clothes and (dance the night away in hot, noisy nightclubs), but all before I have to be in bed by 10 pm. Well, not really, it is really fun and the instructor is Cuban, and quite a few people from the  gym next door looked through the window to see all the beautiful people doing ZUMBA, boy, were they disappointed, mostly middle-aged people trying to follow Maria and still breathe. Goodbye for now I need to rest for the oldies class on Friday. Aunt Bee.

No comments:

Post a Comment