Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Ribbons and flowers.

The flowers were in the supermarket smelling so sweet, I noticed they were in the 99c bucket, so I got 2 bunches, a reasonable bargain but when I got to the checkout they priced at $2.99, now did I a) point out that they were in a bucket marked 99c, b) quietly pay for them becos  I was grocery shopping after work and I was tired. Yes it was b, so my $6.00 posy is on my bed side bookcase/drawer smelling of warm weather to come and worth every cent. I have a cold which means a early night is planned with a brandy/lemon toddy and a good book.  
The Christmas shop has opened in the mall, oh be still my beating heart, how wonderful. I had to go in you understand, they were setting everything up and unpacking so I confined myself to some ribbon. A metre of each, I'm thinking a little something every pay week and I shall be ready for December.  Love Aunt Bee.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe there are Christmas things in the shops already but the ribbon is really pretty. Thanks for visiting my blog.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete