Saturday, August 7, 2010

No snow but we do have this.

I think spring is just around the corner. I mustn't get to excited as we all know that it snows in August. I took Aj to a friends place yesterday afternoon, and I yelled"  wow look at that, isn't it beautiful.". It was a beautiful rhoddo in bloom with large red flowers, then 2 camellias, of course Aj gave me a pitying smile and said,  "Your nuts".  Nuts I maybe, sitting here at the computer with my laundry to do piling up to the ceiling, the hot water cupboard, the clothes horse and the dryer trying desperately to catch up to the washing machine, the wind whistling around the house but it beginning to look a lot like winter is coming to an end. Love Aunt Bee.

1 comment:

  1. Something quite special about those little indicators of spring.

    ReplyDelete