Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Feeling poorly, methinks earthquake flu

might be out of my ability range at the moment but I'll start on something easy
dressmaking is on the horizon I think
never to early
good old Alison, 80 cook books written to date
Love the books, really loved the old TV series
love, love John Buchan
Julien Fellowes to write a Agatha Christie film...bliss
I didn't like this, I know she is popular but I didn't enjoy it at all
I have has two days off work, as I have been poorly lying on the couch with books to read and drool over. My auntie is up with my sister at the moment and now she (the Contessa) wants me to go up there for a week. But I not going I would not be able to go away from Christchurch in case something happened, I would never forgive myself if I wasn't here and another "you know what" occurred. Nothing else is new, Aj's at Uni, well not Uni, a primary school next door to Uni, which he attends in the evening (night school ha ha), 5 nights a week. And yes he has to sit at a kids desk............which caused much laughter, as my boy is very large. Tom's paper's are all on the Net, so he is not that unhappy, he has a tutorial next week somewhere, destination unknown at the moment. Aj has just come home, 2 hours of Biology, he said there is a Russian girl in the class, but out of his class so to speak as she is too good looking, that's my boy, mind on the lesson then.
Time to visit Mr Treadmill in the garage, my  walks are to be done in the garage as it is too dark to walk the streets...............bet you never thought I would admit to walking the streets............Love Aunt Bee.

6 comments:

  1. Some great books to keep you entertained, hopw you're feeling better quickly. Your boys sound like they keep you on your toes. I had heard that some schools were doing double shifts at the moment, what a great way to keep on going for the students.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiya- just popped over to say thanks for the sweet comment you left about Bruce, and now I'm here I've really enjoyed looking at your previous posts.
    So sorry to hear you're not feeling well- hope you get your get-up-and-go back soon
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry your not very well, i hope you feel better real soon, great books to look at and take your mind of things, dee x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you're feeling better soon, books are always a good tonic!

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you are on the mend real soon .....
    i am hoping to catch you for a coffee..maybe 25th April
    if your around ????
    Hugs
    jeni

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've just spent a day on the couch (chest infection). Feeling a bit better tonight and I hope you are too. Love the book selection. I have the Kate Greenaway and the Dick Francis. I have read all the Dick F books, some of them twice over. I'm sorry to say I have never actually made one of the Kate G dolls. I have one cut out and ready to go but something else always takes priority and it gets put away for another day and forgotten for a while. I have so many half finished projects that I am trying very hard not to start anything new until I get a few things finished. Procrastination has always been my problem. As I finish each one I will take a photo and then maybe I will have some things to start blogging about.

    ReplyDelete