Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Brother found

Brother found had been in CBD walked home, had no phone power or money left, went home to no power no water so went to a friends. Idiot could have told someone but no one has power or water etc, we have interesting toileting facilities at the moment , ok for the men but not for me, you got  to laugh, and it's raining again. Our next door neighbour is to be buried Friday so I hope it will go ahead I know that's sounds funny but it would be terrible for Ada if it all delayed. My car was to be registered by today but a) I haven't got it, b)there's no PO open to do it and c) I don't really care anyway. What a rebel..........I am crocheting like crazy and watching Miss Marple and drinking tea so I'm ok, will be staying in the lounge as we are still having large aftershocks. Love Barbara

4 comments:

  1. at least your are laughing
    good on you

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Glad your brother was found...
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww im so relieved for you great news hes been found ;-). Drinking tea, crocheting, drinking tea and watching Miss marple sounds good to me. take lots of care, dee x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been lurking and enjoying your blog for a while now. I was interested to find out you are in Christchurch and have been reading since before the Sept quake. My dear Sister and her family live in Chch and I spent the day yesterday pacing the floor and checking the internet. Your posts calmed me. I was relieved to get a message on facebook late last night from one of my nieces to let me know all the family are safe. I am so glad to hear the good news about your brother.
    Take care of yourself, keep up with the tea and crochet.

    ReplyDelete