Friday, April 29, 2011

Didn't need my glasses after all.

Didn't need my glasses to see what a truly gracious wedding it was, the dress beautiful and it's bride stunning, the Prince good and caring, and the guests looking fabulous. I loved the fact it felt like a private wedding not just a State occasion, lovely, lovely day or in our case, night, and well done the police in particular for the moving of people down the Mall. In fact the  whole thing was wonderful, but please let's not have repeats for the next 6 months.

3 comments:

  1. I just loved it too!! I had to rise at 4:30 am to see it ! I enjoyed every minute!! I'm a bit sleepy now..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you enjoyed it. We don't have a TV, so I've had to look at the highlights on the internet, - it certainly looked wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bee , yes the wedding was nice . Did you like the trees in the Cathedral ? at the base of the trees were lily of the valley and white strawberry plants , they say the smell was fantastic .
    I've spent a small fortune on my garden again this week , i'll definately lose weight , can't afford to eat--cottonreel

    ReplyDelete