Saturday, September 8, 2012

I have attempted to post before, but I can't download any photo's from my camera, it's driving me nuts as I have so many things to show. I have been busy of late, so here goes, I have found two cute mugs (now here's were you need a good imagination) one a Russian doll and the other pretty butterflies and flowers from Spotlight. I found a lovely Royal Dalton fruity one and a cute strawberry dish at the market. 
We have, o.k. Basil has been doing sterling work in the garden, dahlias, white currents, potatoes, another rhubarb and numerous Hebe's have been planted and I bought 2 peonies this morning.
 The weather has been fabulous, really, between 18 and 22 most days this week, it really feels like Spring, but on Tuesday night we had the most amazing storm, so amazing was it our cars were outside and we couldn't put them away till the lightening stopped it was actually falling between the next door house and ours. The hail damaged the roof of my car and has shredded the roof of the garage, it was incredible but terrifying.
I went to the Craft Fair this morning, which I don't usually go to, but I did enjoy it, well I spent money, bought 3 pairs of wonderful knickers, some delicious soap, and some roasted seeds. As I was leaving a woman said where did you get that lovely fabric from..........argh it's undies I bought not actual fabric I said.............she was  embarrassed and I was wondering why I was discussing me new undies in public. I was very happy to leave before the gale forces winds hit, as this year it was in 2 very large tents. 
The match between AB and the Pumas has been halted due to loss of power, the weather is horrendous up there, just reminded me how freezing it was watching Aj play rugby, I miss those days.
Tom talked of coming home, yes the mere mention of that and the losing of my sewing room made me point out his non relationship relationship might suffer if he was to bring his non girlfriend home. He is staying at the flat for the time being..........yes Mother wins that battle.
I think I might have to buy a new camera, I can't be without a camera, it is in my bag everyday..........the joys of being a blogger.
Love Aunt Bee.

1 comment:

  1. sounds like the weather has been a bit feral over there!
    Please get a new camera so we can see the stunning material your underwear is made from. hehe
    Hold onto that sewing room, oh no hope you don't lose it. Is there a garden shed he can move into?

    ReplyDelete