Sunday, December 26, 2010

Shaking all over.

 The computer is sick, using sons laptop oh fun!.Wonderful Christmas, will post later when I can add photos,but yesterday Boxing Day from after Midnight on was one after shock after another, the one at 10.30am was a shallow 4.9 coming from Opawa a close suburb, yikes I threw myself in front of the china cabinent, not that would have done much good. Went to bed at midnight and the world moved but not in a good way so sent a sleepness night worrying about "the big One". Sorry to moan but not only is this Christmas but also my holiday  I don't have to go back to work till the 10th, I am not liking this at all just think I could be in a mall and the quake happens, I might have to leave without spending my vouchers "hell's teeth that would be a disaster.! love Aunt Bee.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you're having 'quakes again.
    Happy New Year to you all.

    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd heard that you'd have earthquakes again. Terrible news, I do hope they subside.

    ReplyDelete