Monday, November 1, 2010

Sewing for the bedroom.

I asked Basil if he minded if I prettied up the bedroom, he said he didn't mind at all, so when I rummaged through my fabric I found some 5in squares of a Japanese appearance and set too and made these 2 cushions. I do more sewing if the machine is out, which of course disrupts the dining room table, I am envious of those who have a sewing room or studio. The photos were taken at 8pm. lovely to see the sun, brilliantly sunny  but a vicious NE wind is blowing most days, still you mustn't grumble. Love  Aunt Bee.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely patchwork cushions and so nice to see the sun shining through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pillows are very lovely. I know what it's like to sew on the dining room table - we only have one table and for years that was where I sewed. Now I have a sewing room but before that we garbage picked an old Singer table and my husband fixed it up. Then I at least had a table in the bedroom so I could leave the machine up!

    ReplyDelete