Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A quick post it's 7.16am and I must go make my lunch for work. I'm going to say sorry for being a grumpy old blogger last post, I am in my happy place now , yes really and am not nearly as miserable as on the weekend. I don't know if Basil and the men think that's so, but I'm more cheerful. Yuck ! don't I sound revolting, I see by other people's blogs that we all seem to have the old run out of steam, blah times so I don't feel so bad. It's raining but not cold so that's a positive, but it's said to rain now till the weekend when it's meant to snow,oh joy.The drinks and nibbles night is still on, so I'm very nearly organised, how surprising for me, I'm thinking of getting some Christmas decorations out, to but up, but that would mean asking the men to help, will have to ask nicely. Aj has a mid winter work "do" the same night at a local pub it will be his first pub visit since he turned 18, it'll be interesting to see how he goes, he's not much of a party animal or drinker. The photo is to remind me that spring is coming and maybe I had a touch of mid winteritis, alas more of winter to come, but the birds were singing this morning at 6.30 and that surely is a good sign. Love from the Grinch.

No comments:

Post a Comment