Saturday, May 22, 2010

A normal Saturday, if there is a "normal" anything.

The beach this morning, beautiful but oh, so cold.I knew as I walked down the beach the "maori war canoe" had gone, it wasn't till I got to that end of the beach I saw it had been washed up in the sand dunes, it must have been a mighty big tide to push it that far or perhaps some humans have been mucking around on the beach ?I don't think that this just ended up on the beach exactly like this.Found this at the market, I wasn't sure I liked it, but I bought it. Think I have been influenced by my lastest copy of this.I'm beginning to love green.Big pyrex type bowl for baking, my big bowl has gone missing which usually means someone broke it and has hidden the evidence.A pretty flan dish and some books, the Noddies from the market and the rest from my favourite secondhand book shop.The last flowers in my garden, and the jug, excuse dead leaf, I think the hydrangas compliment the colour of the jug.

1 comment:

  1. I like the jug as well, but not sure if I would have bought if I'd seen it...but would have been sorry I would imagine if I hadn't so I bet you are glad you bought it. Looks great with the flowers in it.

    Hmmm, I think some humans may have been playing on the beach ;-)

    ReplyDelete